Daily Skin Care Tips
- Exfoliate with Polished Perfection to remove dead skin cells that can cause breakouts and ingrown hairs. This will also smooth and renew the complexion.
- Prep shave area with a booster exfoliator such as Polished Perfection to reduce ingrown hairs and make shave last longer.
- Shave after showering.The warm moisture makes facial hair softer and easier to remove.
- Lubricate.* A performance shaving formula should create a slick cushion that allows shaving blades to glide without scraping the skin.
- Use a sharp blade. Discard shaving blades after five uses. Use gentle strokes; don’t put too much pressure on the blade.
- Soothe skin after shaving. It is important to calm irritation, balance the skin’s moisture content and prevent potential problems such as ingrown hairs or clogged pores.
*Those with sensitive skin should avoid mentholated shaving products; they can irritate skin and cause microscopic swelling.
- Use an eye moisturizer such as Wrinkle Smoother Eye to counteract lines, puffiness and dark circles.
- Drink plenty of water, limit alcohol intake and avoid smoking.