Our proven successful business model is designed to maximize your return on investment. The cost of
owning and operating a Studio varies by location. You'll need to pay an initial investment of $31,865* to
$162,770**, but the good news is that you don't have to pay royalty or franchise frees ... ever! So you can
put your working capital back into your business, not ours.
| ||WE HELP YOU OPEN YOUR DOORS|
While getting a new business up and running can be challenging,
we guide you through the process for a smooth start. Every new
Studio Franchise Owner can take advantage of the following
• Free lease negotiation assistance.
• Free studio design services to maximize your layout.
• Free coordination of fixtures/signage ordering.
• Grand opening materials to help build traffic at your opening.
| || Helen McCusker |
Studio Owner in Dover, DE since 1996
“When I designed my new Studio, I could not believe they could
put it together from 3,000 miles away — they were right there to
help me and it all came together beautifully.”
| WE TRAIN YOU TO RUN YOUR BUSINESS |
Once you sign your lease, you'll attend an 8-day comprehensive training program at our headquarters in Los Angeles where you'll learn everything you need to know about running your business including:
• Thorough product training on over 200 products and 600+ shades.
• Professional makeup artistry skills and skin care knowledge.
• Successful selling techniques.
• Point Of Sale (P.O.S.) software training.
• Staff management tips.
• Free website assistance and email set-up.
| ||Kim Allen|
Studio Owner in Fox River Grove, IL since 2005
"I'm technically challenged, so learning the computer and training
my staff on it was a big concern — but Home Office has been so
helpful to me and walked me through everything so it's all easy to
*Non-mall location. **Regional mall location.